Baseball Classics Boxed Game Parts Set comes complete with the following:
- Baseball Classics Official Game Box – Gloss finish box in full color 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ X 1 1/2″
- Field Manager’s Rulebook – Complete set of playing instructions
- Magnetic Scorefield – Game board with chip markers to track innings, runners, outs, and the score
- Game Play Chart – Bunting, stealing, base running, team fielding, injuries, & Play Action Simulator
- Fielding Grid – Individual fielding by position and their ratings
- Showdown Manager – For 2 player game play, while managing on offense and defense
- Pitcher Batting Cards – Use when the pitcher is at bat
- Game Dice – 3 colored six-sided dice and 1 white binary (0,1) die
Our Commitment With Every Order
Shipped anywhere in the world
In Continental U.S.
No Hassle Returns
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our sturdy, high-gloss premium game box holds up to 30 Baseball Classics MLB team player card sets. That’s over 700 players, plus space for all your Baseball Classics game parts!
Baseball Classics provides Free shipping via USPS (United States Postal Service) for all orders sent within the 48 continental United States. Most orders are processed for shipping within 1-2 business days.
We ship anywhere in the world. Depending upon your location outside of the continental United States, shipping and handling fees will apply.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! MLB fans loves Baseball Classics, though if for any reason you wish to return your product, we will accept it within 30 days from purchase. Simply notify us via email at: sales@BaseballClassics.com to let us know so we can provide your shipping return code. No questions asked, though feedback is always welcome.
“Simply put, the best game going and I have played all!!”
— Douglas Love
“Have been playing board baseball games since 1963. Your game is not only fun, it is accurate, quick, and outstanding in it’s appearance. The fact that I can get any team or league since 1901 is amazing.”
David Urban – Baseball Classics customer
“I have been a Strat O Matic player for 25 years but after ordering your 1980 set…just could not put it down!!”
— Christopher Decker
“I think this game is terrific. I believe it is the best table-top baseball game on the market. It’s ease of play combined with the easy to read card lay-out makes it a winner! I have played All-Star Baseball, Strat, Program IV Baseball, The Baseball Card Game…”
— Ken Sell