- Baseball Classics MLB teams since 1901
- 5 FREE historic team player card sets
- 1901 Pittsburgh Pirates
- 1918 Boston Red Sox
- 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers
- 1972 Oakland Athletics
- 2016 Chicago Cubs
- Download COMPLETE SET of game parts
- EASY Print & Play
- No Commitment. No Fees.
FREE 1 Month Trial!
$0.00 for 1 month with 1 month free trial
Our Commitment With Every Order
Shipped anywhere in the world
In Continental U.S.
No Hassle Returns
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
HOW IT WORKS
1. Shortly after signing up, you will receive a Welcome email with your Free Month Trial credentials to play using Baseball Classics Cloud.
2. Enjoy instant Free access to all Baseball Classics baseball game parts and 5 historic MLB teams inside Baseball Classics Cloud.
3. If you choose not to join after your Free Trial month, there’s nothing to do. You will not be billed and your Baseball Classics Cloud access will simply be removed.
PLAY 5 HISTORIC MLB TEAMS!
Baseball Classics provides Free shipping via USPS (United States Postal Service) for all orders sent within the 48 continental United States. Most orders are processed for shipping within 1-2 business days.
We ship anywhere in the world. Depending upon your location outside of the continental United States, shipping and handling fees will apply.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! MLB fans loves Baseball Classics, though if for any reason you wish to return your product, we will accept it within 30 days from purchase. Simply notify us via email at: sales@BaseballClassics.com to let us know so we can provide your shipping return code. No questions asked, though feedback is always welcome.
“Simply put, the best game going and I have played all!!”
— Douglas Love
“Have been playing board baseball games since 1963. Your game is not only fun, it is accurate, quick, and outstanding in it’s appearance. The fact that I can get any team or league since 1901 is amazing.”
David Urban – Baseball Classics customer
“I have been a Strat O Matic player for 25 years but after ordering your 1980 set…just could not put it down!!”
— Christopher Decker
“I think this game is terrific. I believe it is the best table-top baseball game on the market. It’s ease of play combined with the easy to read card lay-out makes it a winner! I have played All-Star Baseball, Strat, Program IV Baseball, The Baseball Card Game…”
— Ken Sell