- EVERYTHING in All-Time Greats & Next Season plans
- PLUS LIFETIME CLOUD ACCESS to every MLB team 1901-Present Baseball Classics Standard Player Card Team Sets!
- BONUS: Cloud access to Real-Time Decision Manager!
- BONUS: Cloud access to 24 All-Time Greats *SPLIT PLAYER CARDS* Team Sets! (automatically updated every October!)
FREE bonuses worth OVER $200
Our Commitment With Every Order
Shipped anywhere in the world
In Continental U.S.
No Hassle Returns
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
HOW IT WORKS
1. Shortly after ordering, you will receive a Welcome email with your access credentials inside Baseball Classics Cloud to print & play EVERYTHING including every MLB team standard player card sets 1901 – present, complete set of game parts, Real-Time Decision Manager, interactive Web Scorefield game board, and all your FREE bonuses!
2. Enjoy forever access with FREE updates every October!
3. Each month we’ll send you Baseball Classics Cloud email updates.
PLAY MLB TEAMS 1901-PRESENT FOREVER!
Baseball Classics provides Free shipping via USPS (United States Postal Service) for all orders sent within the 48 continental United States. Most orders are processed for shipping within 1-2 business days.
We ship anywhere in the world. Depending upon your location outside of the continental United States, shipping and handling fees will apply.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! MLB fans loves Baseball Classics, though if for any reason you wish to return your product, we will accept it within 30 days from purchase. Simply notify us via email at: sales@BaseballClassics.com to let us know so we can provide your shipping return code. No questions asked, though feedback is always welcome.
“Simply put, the best game going and I have played all!!”
— Douglas Love
“Have been playing board baseball games since 1963. Your game is not only fun, it is accurate, quick, and outstanding in it’s appearance. The fact that I can get any team or league since 1901 is amazing.”
David Urban – Baseball Classics customer
“I have been a Strat O Matic player for 25 years but after ordering your 1980 set…just could not put it down!!”
— Christopher Decker
“I think this game is terrific. I believe it is the best table-top baseball game on the market. It’s ease of play combined with the easy to read card lay-out makes it a winner! I have played All-Star Baseball, Strat, Program IV Baseball, The Baseball Card Game…”
— Ken Sell